1969 & 1970 fj40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1968 & 1970 fj40 parts

All parts come from a 1968 and 1970 fj40. I have pics that I will email to ya, I can't figure out how to downsize them to make them all fit.

REPRICED SOME OF THE ITEMS. MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER PRICE IN MIND. THANKS

Front Headlight bezel with screen and bib, this is the whole set up for your front end. If you want something specific of the 3 let me know and we can talk price - askin 175.00 for the whole thing

Cowl with windshield frame and glove box door and knobs. Frame has section where PO put in a wiper motor, about 6 inches on the inside of the frame above driver is cut out on the inside for the motor. Cowl is in good shape. Only rust is at drivers feet where the cowl meets the floor board. There are no floor boards. The support at that point needs to be replaced but a very easy fix. Comes with the tranny hump, but it's not worth keeping. Reason I have it is cause I am using the bed on my 40. So it is in very good shape. 300.00 bucks

Stock Gas tank - has a small hole in the bottom...could be fixed - 25.00

Radiator - looks to never have been used...looks new, comes with the top hose attached. 75.00

Radiator "cover" - has some surface rust - 20.00

Roll Bar - had some surface rust, I sanded it down and put a coat of rustoleum on it - 75.00

Hood - make an offer, very good shape for a trail truck, but has some bondo in it...wouldn't recommend for a resto project..lol.

Fenders - R and L - Make an offer - Same as hood, very good for trail fenders to beat up. Has Bondo in them. I believe they do have the square fender lights still on them

Front heater - 25.00

1968 parts

Full Front Drum axle complete - I replaced the shoes and cylilnders...have less than a 100 miles on them since rebuild. Askin 200.00 bucks cause that's pretty much what the new cylinders and shoes cost. All OEM parts put back in it. - SPOKEN FOR

Front Bench seat - Drivers seat needs to be recovered - 125.00 OBO

Long rear seats - one side the support mount is broken, can be welded back on pretty easily - 50.00 a piece OBO

If ya see something ya like and wanna make an offer go for it. These aren't the ten commandments, the prices aren't set in stone. Would prefer pick up for the larger items. I'm in Clemson SC zip is 29631 for shipping.

Thanks a bunch, Chuck

Last edited:
looks to be a bit pricy.

make an offer. I don't have any problem negotiating prices. Figured I'd put up prices and see what happened. Looked at other sites to try and come up with prices. So like I said in the first thread if ya like something make an offer and we'll talk.

You still got the front heater? I would be interested. Sent pm

sent ya an email

front door hinges and pins for both driver and passenger?

would you take 35 for the rear pass side jump seat? If so any idea what shipping to 97301 would be? Thx

btw, is the pass side the broken side? (I hope not)

Bigsur - Don't have any door hinges, only the ones on the cowl, no doors.

crazygreek -The passenger side is good, can you take both of them for 35 a piece, will be kinda hard for me to sell one by itself. The covers are in good condition, so even if ya didn't need the whole seat you'd have an extra set of covers.

Thanks, Chuck

email sent danno!

any interior heater hoses for a 71? parts 1&2
heater.gif

Merbesfield, you might want to try and pm Cruisentiger. This thread is a year old, I doubt he is keeping up with it anymore.

Jeremy

whats pricey?
looks pretty fair to me :confused:

yeah, i agree with 2badfjs and chuck...looks fair to me, esp. since he said he'd take offers...

If he doesn't, I do!

There is also someone who contacted me earlier this week from AZ that has a set for sale close to you. Don't remember who, but I think desertrdr does.

Hth

Mark A.

Quite interested in the radiator...Will ya take $50? Pack it up good, drop it off at Forward Air,Inc. near you and I'll pay the shipping!

Do you have a pic???

JeffVanWyk@Yahoo.com

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom