1968 FJ55 Local East Coast Swine Transfer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to be tough if not impossible to get a brake booster in there. I have an 80 series Non-ABS master I sourced for my 40, with a MarkA adapter for the firewall. May just run that with no booster.
i-rKWBjcK-L.jpg

Is it possible to retrofit a spin on oil filter vs the canister type on this F145?

I run my 45 no booster. No problem with 4 wheel discs.
Good to hear. I'm going to add the TSM kit in the back and the OEM 76 knuckles/disc up front. Smaller tires than the GOAT as well. Easy is good!

It's a Pig, so there has to be rust. Really just the fenders
i-NwMPzwQ-L.jpg

i-wvXZB5M-L.jpg

@bobm patch panels included

Frame and rockers look good. Exhaust outside the frame. I think there was a thread somewhere discussing that recently
i-BDvPqWz-L.jpg

i-bhbsh7d-L.jpg

Going to be tough if not impossible to get a brake booster in there. I have an 80 series Non-ABS master I sourced for my 40, with a MarkA adapter for the firewall. May just run that with no booster.
i-rKWBjcK-L.jpg

Is it possible to retrofit a spin on oil filter vs the canister type on this F145?
Think they sell a kit. I have 1 on my 73. Braided lines and mounted up higher. I can take pic if you want!

Think they sell a kit. I have 1 on my 73. Braided lines and mounted up higher. I can take pic if you want!
Thanks Bob, a pic would be great.

Finally was able to get @Doctorhusband to take a check for the Pig. Still hasn't migrated back to my house. I was paid for the 40 today, so the Pig upgrade fund is flush. Also finally told my wife about the new Pig last night. The usual eye roll :rolleyes: from her.

I think I’m semi-familiar with that eye roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom