For Sale 1968 FJ45 Toyota land cruiser , Engine F2 restore new (3,000 miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Condition:Used Year: 1968
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): FJ4527034 Mileage: 3,000
Transmission: Manual Make: Toyota
Body Type: Crew Cab Pickup Model:FJ 45 Cruiser
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Engine: original F2
Vehicle Title: Clear Drive Type: 4WD
Options: 4-Wheel Drive Fuel Type: Gasoline
Sub Model: FJ45 long bed For Sale By: Private Seller
Exterior Color: White Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Black Drive Side: Left-hand drive
Number of Cylinders: 6
$18,999

1095894-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097573-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097585-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

1097754-1968-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-std-c.jpg

Um... '68 didn't come with a 2F engine, how can it be original... But then again, that's not a 2F rocker cover either. Wish I was a buyer but just not right now.

How long have you owned it?
Did this come from Butte MT a few years ago?

Experts say it’s 68? Who are these experts? Production ended in 67 in the us. Seen this on eBay for months, at least the price is correct now!

What's with photoshopping the license plate into the front photos? Not to mention drilling through such a nice looking tailgate to mount the rear plate.... rich aroma...

I think @wdukes would be close enough by to take a look, knowing him, he'd probably buy it, if it's real. surprised he hasn't sniffed it out already.

Vin number puts it in the mid to late 67 production

there was a 45 in Butte a few years ago that was titled as a 68, maybe it sold late?? that was the reason for me asking about where it came from.
I tried to buy it back then but it was an iffy sale as it was left at the repair shop, and the shop wasn't the owner.

First plate isn’t photoshopped, it’s a bent mount.

First plate isn’t photoshopped, it’s a bent mount.

Maybe... I've looked at the pics in the first link MOTOV8ER posted a couple times, and the perspective of that plate looks off. Maybe the plate is twisted in addition to the bent mount.... wide angle lens distortion... just looks off to me.

I use PS every day for work (unfortunately) so I’m quite certain. I checked it on a very high quality display that cost more than my first land cruiser (also unfortunate). I see what you’re saying though, it’s definitely tricky looking.

vin is in the second line of the first post.
The first number preceding the model number FJ45 is the year produced. Many titles omit this number. Like my old one - 3FJ45 means built '63.
You have to look at the data plate, not the front frame horn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom