For Sale 1968 fj40 Rolling Chassis with all running gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 68 fj40 chassis with motor with accessories and original exhaust manifold, trans, tcase, steering minus the column, axles. I also have some body parts such as rear doors, windshields and frames, etc.

PM me with what you want or need. Thanks

Rob

916 955 5361

For those who can't find it, or can't see the Location right under my profile name I am in Sacramento CA
Thanks

ever sell that 66? why not put the drive train/axles/wheels from this rolling chassis onto the 66 that is missing all that stuff?

ever sell that 66? why not put the drive train/axles/wheels from this rolling chassis onto the 66 that is missing all that stuff?

Would've been a great idea but I did sell the 66 a week before coming across this...

The price depends on what all someone needs. I've got a 68 tub or a 71 tub and front clip in decent shape that someone could get as well to put on this. Also have titles, etc but just selling parts unless someone wants a package deal.

For the rolling chassis complete as it sits I'd take 1500. Motor ran when it was parked, still turns over. Can negotiate prices if someone wants a tub and title as well. I have frames/ titles/ tags from a 66 and 74 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom