1968 fj 40 w/plow pownal vt. $ 3,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

up for sale is my 68 fj 40 most recently i have had a new alternator, battery, exhaust, and custom hitch. fj runs and drives great, has 3 position plow, (5) 34x9.50 super swampers, best top soft top, 71,000 miles, custom heavy guage bed done in 05, more recently re enforced frame and mounts by poor wallys landcrusier emporium in 07, 3 spd transmission, great 40 just needs a driver. Located in pownal vt. can be viewed there, easiest way to get me is by phone # 413 822 0343 josh thanks
P1010003.jpg
P1010004.jpg
P1010005.jpg

Landrover trade

some pictures?, i just recently got rid of a 97 landrover discovery.

Again, how bad is the rust? More pics please? Why type of suspension mods?

Rust

There is very light rust on the tops of both fenders, not bad, also the area where the 3/4" meets the original metal under the front of both doors, again not bad, easily fixed. The only other rust hole that i know if is in the drivers side floor about the size of a dime, but the floor is solid, not weak at all. The frame was re-enforced by poor wallys a while back and is in great shape. The lift is just a leaf spring over, it could use some new (bigger) shocks. I will get some photos of the interior and under the fj asap. Great running 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom