1968 Farm Fresh Frame Off Resto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Reevesci,

Very nice work! I check in every so often and you've come a long way. You work alot faster than me.

Keep it going.

Ron

Looks great J!

A lot has changed in a few weeks since you were here.

Reevesci,

Very nice work! I check in every so often and you've come a long way. You work alot faster than me.

Keep it going.

Ron

Thanks Ron, your 55 is a spectacular project. I love your attention to detail. Maybe one day I'll get another piggie..

J

I removed the tub and engine from the frame that the tub J is working on. I'll take it with me and then we'll put it on for transport, I certainly dont want to do anything that would damage the primered tub in transit!!

Here are a couple of pics removing the tan tub. Also, the tan tub will be going on Leo, the orange tub that J is working on will be going on a resto mod, so I have 2 frame offs that I will be doing. The resto mod will be done first though.

You can follow updates here if you choose https://www.facebook.com/Cruiseryard

1469955_631417676901518_1240497160_n.jpg

1472865_631415850235034_465632704_n.jpg

Jas, is loaded up and headed back to Austin with the panels and tub. Hope all you guys get to meet and deal with him in some form or fashion one day, he's a class act.

I am headed/moving back to Wyoming next weekend WOOHOO!! and plan on building a few items for his and my new to us 80s... (also, looking at another locked and lifted 80 and possibly a 45 diesel truck from Colorado :meh:...) I have a few other things on my "fab" plate.. that you will see before too long.

Been a pleasure Jas, good luck with the build(s) and see you soon... (Looks like before March, after the :princess: and I talked after you left ;), and Moab as well..) You may need to bring some parts... :D

Cheers fellas and signing off for now,

:cheers:

J

thanks J. made it back, no issues. I had to adjust the rear strap that was holding the fenders in a few times, everything else was fine.

March and June are good to meet up. Maybe you can come to roundup in March? The wife gave me a kitchen pass on Moab in June so barring something crazy, I am in.

next up is to get the frame blasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom