Trade 1968-69 fj55 for sale or trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How she sits today. For Sale 6000.00
DSC03483.jpg
DSC03421.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Zr, I have a few interested parties. We'll see how it all goes.

Called! :cheers:

pm's replied.

Bump for the heck of it.

Thinking the 55 will be a permanent resident here pretty soon.

I'm interested if still for sale.

thanks,
Monty

Monty, I talked with Carmon the other night and it is still for sale, Pm me if you want his contact info.
Paul

this rig is for sale again. Tried to get rekindle the love but the engine trouble i am having has pushed me to the edge. Want to sell before the snow flies so hit me with offer. THanks guys. Check out my listing below.

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/4059704911.html

I am curious about the 350 conversion. I could not find any info on it. I am curious about:
What transmission does it have?
What problems are you having with the engine?
What age/mileage is the engine?
Did you move the transmission forward or set the engine in the back of the engine bay?
Would it drive away or is this a trailer only rig?

Also curious about the 350, also about the paint colour change.

Have been interested in your pig for some time.

What transmission does it have? Tranny is a 3 speed, wanted to keep the old style. Loved the way it drove, not to mention it was just rebuilt before i lost the straight 6.

What problems are you having with the engine? Not sure whats up. It was a runner when I pulled it but i can't keep it running now. Have to keep the choke on to keep it going.
What age/mileage is the engine? Came from a truck with 89000.

Did you move the transmission forward or set the engine in the back of the engine bay? Yep I sure did. It fits really well and even allows for the dizzy to be pulled out.

Would it drive away or is this a trailer only rig? sadly it is a trailer at this point. It was a great driver before I lost the straight 6. Brakes great, tracks great, wheels awesome...

As goes paint change. When I mixed the red I must have thinned too far because it only took one summer for it to start oxidixing pretty badly so I changed it.

Any other questions let me know guys. i have a guy interested but he isn't a cruiser guy and wants to chop it all up for a hardcore wheeler.

Did i mention this will come with a full cruiser shed of 1969 fj55 parts, including another windshield, side glass and side marker lights. Stuff i have meant to sell on here but have no time to break it all up.

:cheers:

bump.... Would trade for a clean fj40 in comparable condition. :cheers:

Bump................................. :cheers:

Still for sale?

This may be a dumb question, but I've just recently become interested in the 55's so i'm not very knowledgeable. In most 55's I've seen a 4wd shifter for 2wd 4H and 4L, but I don't notice that on this rig. Is there a reason for that? Is this something specific to 69's?

Thanks,
Rodney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom