Wanted 1968-1972 FJ40 Parts Needed (Updated 7/22) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the following parts for the 1971 I’m working on:

-two shouldered pivot bolts for front seats
-inspection light socket (early style)
-Hand throttle cable
-choke cable

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a long lower dash pad available maybe we can trade for the wiper motor that i need

I have several of those items. Just moved 40 defroster guides yesterday. Probably have choice of factory colors.

I should have all of those items I can pull off of my parts car.

Here are some pieces I have laying around. The rest I need to pull off the car still.

20171203_123545.jpg

20171203_123540.jpg

Should be metal for those years not plastic? I have this one.

Make a fair offer if that’s what your after and I’ll ship tomorrow.

43C304CA-FD54-4B52-BA0F-B4516044CC64.jpeg

D2A2185A-B738-4334-B1AF-B8E0FE3060BA.jpeg

Should be metal for those years not plastic? I have this one.

Make a fair offer if that’s what your after and I’ll ship tomorrow.

Thanks. Looking for the fresh air vent on the side of the cowl.

What condition of lower dash pad are you looking for? I have one from a '72 with no cosmetic damage on the front other than fading but I know at least one of the rear pins/metal inserts is partially ripped out. If you're not looking for factory floor condition I can go snap a pic.

Curious on the hand throttle. Those ended as standard with 69 model and believe only a option after that. Believe all went to the gas pedal and not the carburetor.

Yeah, looking for the dash type that goes to the pedal because there’s a 3B and h55f in this Cruiser now. I have a couple of the hand throttles that mount below the dash, but the type that mounts in the dash panel would be ideal since there’s an extra hole from the choke cable.

Or maybe there never was a throttle cable in the dash and there was only a choke cable...I could have sworn there was a throttle cable at least available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom