For Sale 1967 Landcruiser FJ40 Great shape very Original trade for FJ60 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello! I have a nice, mostly original 1967 FJ40 for sale. Original F engine, 3 on the tree. Runs great, looks great. 4 wheel drive works great, warn locking hubs. Rhino winch, looks original to the cruiser, was probably installed at dealership. Original style tan Pakistan top, in good shape. Old style roll bar, fits the cruiser well. Almost completely stock w/ exception of suspension and tires. 32x11.50 tires with a good amount of tread left, on aftermarket wheels. Suspension works for now, but if I end up keeping I will go to an OME lift. Just needs some small things that I haven't had time to fix yet. I purchased this FJ40 from a Mud member 3-4 months ago, and haven't had much time to enjoy it, or do much of what I wanted to it. It made the 7 hr drive from Augusta GA to New Bern NC flawlessly, cruising comfortably at 60-70mph most of the way. Body is very solid , with a few spots of minor to moderate rust (small spot in the corner of both rockers, the rear sill, and the rear wheel wells on the inner skin. Otherwise, VERY solid and straight, all panels fit well together. All together, a very clean and solid rig. Bench seat in the front and both jump seats are in great shape, with the factory vinyl upholstery.

I really do not want to sell this, but my current enlistment is up June 17, and I will be moving back to CO. I have two cars, an old motorcycle, and all my stuff. Can't logistacally figure out a way to get everything back. It'll just be easier if I sell one, and I will start fresh when I get home. If I dont sell, than I will figure out a way, as I would love to keep this cruiser. Im definitely open to trading for an FJ60 or FJ62 capable of towing a motorcycle trailer back to CO. Asking $6400 OBO, call with any questions or to come check it out. I have more pics I can email or text message, and I can take pics of specific areas if seriously interested. Thanks, Mike

303-885-7989
kampy15@yahoo.com
fj1.jpg
fj2.jpg
fj3.jpg

Mike,

My son has an '84 FJ60 he might trade.........but it's already in Colorado:eek:.

Mike,

My son has an '84 FJ60 he might trade.........but it's already in Colorado:eek:.

Ha, yeah. my whole goal was to get something before I move back so I could haul a motorcycle trailer. I've got a trade for sweet 60 diesel conversion that Im trying to work out now, just waiting for some things to fall in line :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom