For Sale 1967 FJ45LV FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

roof is in great shape.
No, the rear wells are same as pics.
Shingle Springs, CA - 30 miles East of Sacramento

Can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this yet!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

is body bolted to frame?

can I get pics of needed rust repair?

What parts need to be sourced ??

Just sitting on frame
All parts are there. Its a complete rig, plus a few extras.
Rust repair is minimal. See pics

20210421_183959.jpg

20210421_184007.jpg

20210421_184019.jpg

20210421_184040.jpg

20210421_184112.jpg

is this present condition?

I would take much better pictures and put on Bring a Trailer. Many projects sell well there.

Highly doubtful bat would accept it, they are getting very picky with their vetting. Hard to believe it hasn’t sold, with all the crusty patina 45lv’s selling in that range lately?

Highly doubtful bat would accept it, they are getting very picky with their vetting. Hard to believe it hasn’t sold, with all the crusty patina 45lv’s selling in that range lately?
Agree BaT really only takes complete trucks and even then, it’s a mystery why they take or don’t take some. But given the 3-4 LV sales in the past 6 months or so it is surprising this one hasn’t found a home. Everything seems to be there for a very nice complete truck. Do you have it listed on your local Craigslist? That seems to be where they’ve all been selling lately. Good luck!

BaT should take it, but they may not accept your asking price. Helping people move projects is what BaT was started on.
If you were willing to risk a no reserve auction I bet they would work with you.

Thats no longer their deal, they want nothing but high end cars these days. I agree, I would at least mount the drivetrain, install the seats, roll it outside and take a bunch of pictures!

Thats no longer their deal, they want nothing but high end cars these days. I agree, I would at least mount the drivetrain, install the seats, roll it outside and take a bunch of pictures!
I don't know about that. I saw a Jaguar project not long ago, also some unfinished kit cars from the 50s and 60s.

I think it's worth getting one of their advisors engaged. I was even able to talk to one on the phone when I sold an M3 last year.

edit: I just went to BaT and did a search on "project" and there are a few on there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom