1967 FJ45 on Ebay $23,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hulk

That was mine!

Dukes

@ Dukes - Think they'd take what they gave you for it? I always liked that truck...

I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Peace,

Bob:cheers:

Fj45

I just sold it to him at the end of last year. He is a super nice guy and his family also. I know he had wanted one for at least twenty years. I can only guess that this economy has made it too difficult to keep it. I know he added a winch and has done some work to it. I wish him luck.

Dukes

it's a small fj45 world after all....

I bought that truck for 7k in Colorado. then sold it to Dukes for 9,, he sold it for 17 I believe, and now is going for 23K. it is a good truck,I just don't see 23. the truck is pretty much the same no major rebuilds from when I got it. I should have never sold it.

gotta start somewhere and you can't go up in asking price - only down with counter -offers

We all know what happens when you try and increase your asking price after the fact - remember that rig in Edmonton? a few months back - everyone was all over him in a negative way

Saw this truck on ksl.com classifieds for $21,000 today so looks like the price is starting to drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom