Builds 1967 FJ45 LPBlue - Tilda Bogue Service Station (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, another movie at your place? That’s interesting
The town attracts them. The town then sends them out to us. We don’t actively look. It’s cool. This one is kinda screwing me up. Red is out for 7 days for work and I have a camping trip planned and can’t leave until they leave 🤡

I’m sure Cowboy could keep an eye on them haha
I’m putting her up tomorrow. The set guy found her asleep in his truck Saturday before he left

Quick question, what are the battery terminals you're using on blue? That looks like something I would like to put on my 80.

Quick question, what are the battery terminals you're using on blue? That looks like something I would like to put on my 80.

It’s funny. I found them on Facebook and I looked and can’t find them now. When the ad pops up again I’ll link them here.

Slee sells a slick pair now as well

It’s funny. I found them on Facebook and I looked and can’t find them now. When the ad pops up again I’ll link them here.

Slee sells a slick pair now as well
Thank you sir. The Slee ones are way overkill for my needs, but are nice.

The level of satisfaction when you make an entire brake system and there are no leaks and bled out properly is hard to convey

This is THE tool. This cap works on Non ABS 80 masters and clutch masters. One man job
View attachment 3256432
And then the Wizard rolled in…..
View attachment 3256431
View attachment 3256433
Do you bleed the master independently first, rather it be bench bleed or bleed on the booster before connecting any chassis brake lines? I'm buying one of those Motive bleeders, Im sure it tells you what to do in the instructions, just curious how you do it.

Just hanging out with Bo Duke wrenching on a Chevy kinda day

19008E08-4102-46DE-89EC-1B0234A9E65D.jpeg

That’s awesome!

What a fun build to follow. Very educational too. Thanks.
Also, pretty sure I'm doing the deal for that other hood so when that happens we can figure out the red one if you still want/need.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
Ian

Haha, you have 'WTH" kind of look on your face.

What a fun build to follow. Very educational too. Thanks.
Also, pretty sure I'm doing the deal for that other hood so when that happens we can figure out the red one if you still want/need.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
Ian

Message me when the deal is done. Was about to buy one of the Chinese ones.

Will do sir...

Ian

Guess they’ll have to edit out all those land cruiser posters in the background.

LPBlue is back inside safe and sound. I’m taking a few days off to travel to Big Bend Ranch State Park. I’ll be back here with a head full of steam in a few days. Stand by.

B19DE332-4535-4E17-A307-70A01C6BD3A3.jpeg

LPBlue is back inside safe and sound. I’m taking a few days off to travel to Big Bend Ranch State Park. I’ll be back here with a head full of steam in a few days. Stand by.

View attachment 3260277
You might pass right through my neck of the woods if you need a stopping point/place to crash.

You can also check out the hood and maybe bring it back with you?

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom