1967 FJ45 Long bed - Spokane, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rust free solid truck, removeable top truck of course. Titled in my name since 2008. I bought this from a close friend who has owned it since 1983. This was a California truck back to the 1970's. Frame is solid. After being media blasted in June 2012 the body is super clean. Rockers have dents but are not rusty. I paid a body shop to swap a newer 1978 FJ40 firewall so I can run the newer brake booster and newer steering. Truck is in epoxy primer.

I had it media blasted in June 2012. I was in the process of a full restoration.

OME Dakar 2.5 inch complete deluxe lift kit with shocks and bushings
Profitts cruisers reproduction headache rack.
New CCOT tailgate hinges (2)
Five OEM new Toyota wheels that have been media blasted and powdercoated black.
Five reproduction hubcaps that I bought off of IH8MUD. They are mint in box.
1983 Toyota FJ60 Complete parts truck (I bought this as a donor truck for drivetrain, brake and clutch booster and seats) runs well but has been sitting.
1978 FJ40 drivetrain complete running when removed. Good Compression numbers, Aisin carb.
OEM Toyota 100% complete PTO winch with pillow block, OEM toyota hook and chain, Toyota drive unit and Toyota driveshaft.

The only thing not in the photos is the windshield frame.

Photos are loaded onto a website: www.fototime.com at guest login enter riddlespokane at comcast.net

Price is $8500 firm for the 1967 FJ45, the 1978 FJ40 drivetrain, 1983 FJ60 and all of the parts listed above. I have tons of landcruiser parts that all go with this deal : factory manuals, newer speedo etc.

Given what else is available on the FJ45 market I would like to politely request serious adult buyers only. I am selling this because I need the space in the shop not because I am desperate. I will provide my cell to serious buyers.

Thanks

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

If you werent so far away... money would be on its way...

If you could get everything except the 60 here (SoCal) for near asking price...Im your buyer

Excuse me, you're not his buyer--sorry to burst your bubble, mate.
I have spoken first and am still waiting to hear back from Aaron when he gets home.

update

So I mispoke on the CCOT "hinges" I meant to say handles. These are the reproduction stainless handles which seem to match the OEM ones well. I don't have CCOt hinges. thanks for understanding

delivery

I don't have any way to deliver this as my other vehicle is a 1997 Land Cruiser FJZ80. I do have access to forklift and a skid steer at the shop that I can use to load the items.

Thanks

Aaron

:lol: delivered for near asking price:bang:

Hey....as my Mother always told me "never hurts to ask" maybe he wanted to take his 45 to see Disney land or Seaworld or Lego Land..... As a good bye gesture :D

You never know till you ask......

Sold please delete

It sold today folks.

Thanks

New home

The new owner is on his way to Portland, OR as we speak. Hopefully it doesn't rust out there :)

I personally saw this rig, It was listed locally on CL before he had it epoxy primed so I saw the bare metal and it was in super good condition. I had the opportunity to buy it but the timing was just not right, trying to move and build a shop...even though I am regretting it...who needs a shop anyway ;) Good luck to however bought it, I hope they enjoy it and not just build it for a profit on ebay... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom