For Sale 1967 FJ40 Southern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Yellow
Very rare and very clean! No rust! Three speed manual transmission, rebuilt engine all original! Shifts smooth and 4x4 works great. Acquired it from the second owner in Seattle about a year ago. He had it in Phoenix were he bought it from the original owner in the 1990s. He had it up in Seattle (garaged kept always) for about a year before listing it for sale…previous owner rebuilt engine, trans and transfer case…has near new tires—-beautiful FJ ready for a new home (wife wants to turn our garage in to her gym….New Years Resolution…..so the FJ has got to go. Put it on EBay this summer and it hit $32800, but buyer drug the deal out for over a month and was unable to finalize the deal. So here we go again! Asking $26,900 obo……please let me kn
123E0A72-B5AB-4FF0-9891-298BD3D483B9.jpeg
ow what questions you have. I have over 100 pictures and a few videos I can send you also.

A3AD4055-0E06-4B0F-B4C1-9D3DEE4EB490.jpeg
B94E88BB-52C5-40B4-977B-36C32062E988.jpeg
A3AD4055-0E06-4B0F-B4C1-9D3DEE4EB490.jpeg
1AD03871-B090-463B-9347-D233A3C6C275.jpeg
ACFED2FA-0EE8-4615-896D-7D928178A6E4.jpeg

Just gets a little harsh for no reason. Guy just posted up a 40 for sale. lotta roached out vehicles on this forum, including mine. People can point things out without being so rough. Just makes people not want to come on the forum in my opinion. Ok, it's not all original, but it looks better than a lot I've seen on here. Just sayin. Guys posting popcorn emojis because they know that people are gonna go at him. Just shows that everyone knows it's gonna get nasty. No reason for it.

Last edited:
Just gets a little harsh for no reason. Guy just posted up a 40 for sale. lotta roached out vehicles on this forum, including mine. People can point things out without being so rough. Just makes people not want to come on the forum in my opinion. Ok, it's not all original, but it looks better than a lot I've seen on here. Just sayin. Guys posting popcorn emojis because they know that people are gonna go at him. Just shows that everyone knows it's gonna get nasty. No reason for it.
Agreed, but that being said it takes very little effort and humility to research and ask opinions of the group when you may be a newbie like myself. This forum has a plethora of great information within the members, so why not ask for help if you are uninformed instead of being combative when someone calls you out on a falsely advertised post.

…more bees with honey.

Early on in the string of posts the owner was given constructive feedback in a kind manner by pjohnson and several others. Never did they go back and correct the verbiage in the post. In fact they were pretty defensive in one post.

Early on in the string of posts the owner was given constructive feedback in a kind manner by pjohnson and several others. Never did they go back and correct the verbiage in the post. In fact they were pretty defensive in one post.
I read back through and will disagree with your sequence of events. The very second post is "
popcorn.gif
". But that's cool, we can disagree. Keep on Muddin' 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom