Parting Out 1967 FJ40 parts (other than body) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm working on a conversion for a customer where we're installing an R2.8 into a 1967 FJ40 with numerous other upgrades. The truck was all-original and virtually all the drivetrain and suspension is being replaced with upgraded components. If you need any of the following let me know, pics and prices to follow based on interest. If there's something not listed you're interested in just let me know. We're not re-using much other than the frame, body, and seats.

F Engine - reportedly was rebuilt, but not running so can't verify compression. Clearly has had gaskets replaced. Have the intake and exhaust manifolds, alternator, carb, etc.

Trans and T-case. Truck was a column shift 3-speed. Trans/tcase is still assembled, can separate. Have all linkages and can also provide full steering box and column.

Steering: Replacing stock system with FJ60 so all linkages, box, etc available

Axles: Original Ball and Claw drum setup, F & R. Both available.

Driveshafts: Stock front and rear available

Hi ,

I would like a price on the Inspection Lamp Socket Plug connector & both Horns , also The Dash Indicator Lights Red & Green Ones

Thanks

Radiator/mount: Most likely building custom cooling system to package radiator plus intercooler so stock items are available.

Misc: Battery tray, heater assembly, and duct, instrument cluster, wiring harness (complete, uncut), etc.

Hi ,

I would like a price on the Inspection Lamp Socket Plug connector & both Horns , also The Dash Indicator Lights Red & Green Ones

Thanks

I have been camping in the desert since Friday. Rolling back to LA Tonight. We will talk tomorrow.

second on the horns. Also I would be interested in "lights" switch if selling, and wiring harness and if you are not using wheels, I am looking for stock rims/tires

Thank you

I spoke to Doug yesterday. I am going to pass on the manifolds. He has my offer on another package to forward to his customer.

Mark and all -

I've had something come up and need to leave town for a week. The owner of this truck would like to maximize his profit from this endeavor to offset the significant cost of the Cummins swap so we'll be parting it out piece by piece rather than in bundled packages. Once I return either I or he will post up the individual parts folks have expressed interest in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom