Parting Out 1967 FJ40 parts (other than body) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
wellsorted.com
I'm working on a conversion for a customer where we're installing an R2.8 into a 1967 FJ40 with numerous other upgrades. The truck was all-original and virtually all the drivetrain and suspension is being replaced with upgraded components. If you need any of the following let me know, pics and prices to follow based on interest. If there's something not listed you're interested in just let me know. We're not re-using much other than the frame, body, and seats.

F Engine - reportedly was rebuilt, but not running so can't verify compression. Clearly has had gaskets replaced. Have the intake and exhaust manifolds, alternator, carb, etc.

Trans and T-case. Truck was a column shift 3-speed. Trans/tcase is still assembled, can separate. Have all linkages and can also provide full steering box and column.

Steering: Replacing stock system with FJ60 so all linkages, box, etc available

Axles: Original Ball and Claw drum setup, F & R. Both available.

Driveshafts: Stock front and rear available

Radiator/mount: Most likely building custom cooling system to package radiator plus intercooler so stock items are available.

Misc: Battery tray, heater assembly, and duct, instrument cluster, wiring harness (complete, uncut), etc.

General Pics...

IMG_20181022_175008.jpg
IMG_20181106_150358.jpg
IMG_20181107_180804.jpg

Interested in the carb, air cleaner and manifolds, pending pics and prices. Also interested in the steering wheel, horn button and steering box, again pending pics and prices. Oil filter and hoses, thermostat housing. Hand choke and hand throttle cables. Hazard flasher.

Chances are you are going to be upgrading the brakes. I have new and rebuilt brake boosters, along with firewall adapters and master cylinders to barter with.

I’m interested in the engine if it comes complete from manifold and carb down to oil pan.

If you're selling the individual wiper motors and they work correctly--I'm interested. Thanks.

I am interested in the wiring harness complete. Does the harness also have the section going to the rear (taillights, etc..) If you have a headlight knob also interested in that.

If you need anything I have quite a lot of parts too.

Thanks,

zip code 30265

For somebody doing a period-correct resto, that radiator top tank and brackets are what you’re supposed to see when you open the hood.

Sorry for the slow responses guys, been inundated with PM's and also having to do customer work. I'm trying to get pics of everything requested today and will be contacting folks regarding specific requests.

As the first one to reply, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry for the slow responses guys, been inundated with PM's and also having to do customer work. I'm trying to get pics of everything requested today and will be contacting folks regarding specific requests.

Jus noticed your PM will reply tonight, on the road traveling. Thanks again.

I'm just doing this as a favor for my customer so the main priority here is to get rid of this stuff in bulk. As such, I've given Casey first shot at the engine/manifolds/carb since he wants it all as one complete package. If we can't come to an agreement then I'll separate the bits.

If you're selling the individual wiper motors and they work correctly--I'm interested. Thanks.

I've had numerous requests for wiper motors - we're keeping those for now. If we change our mind I'll post them separately.

I am interested in the wiring harness complete. Does the harness also have the section going to the rear (taillights, etc..) If you have a headlight knob also interested in that.

How about $200 plus shipping for the full harness? Honestly not real sure what it's worth, but that seems fair. I imagine I can get it into a USPS flat rate box.

I was out in Moab for Thanksgiving so not much has happened, however any deals for the whole package have fallen through so we're back to parting things out. I have limited time for this so I'm going to start with a few of the key pieces...

Carb w/spacer - $400. First dibs to Mark since he was first to respond.
Manifold - $150. First dibs to Mark since he was first to respond.

IMG_20181120_082319.jpg
IMG_20181120_082313.jpg
IMG_20181120_082307.jpg
IMG_20181120_082248.jpg

Second dibs on the manifolds. Also interested in the alternator and mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom