eBay 1966 Toyota Land Cruiser $150,000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Not mine

This is a 1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 4x4 that is a custom modified frame off restoration and is powered by a 2JZ Turbo engine with over 800hp, This was a nine year project and beared no expence.
This is definitely a must see in person to appreciate the quality of work from the flawless paint job to every stainless steel screw and nut!!! Engine completely redone from top to bottom with a precision Billet ball bearing Turbo, Gato intake Maniford, Haltech Elite 2000 ECU computer, Header manifold 46mm PTE wastegate, Blow off valve, PHR billet valve covers with custom engraving, PHR coil cover, New complete wiring harness, All new brake system with all new brake lines with Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes. New black Bikini top,Alpine smart radio with Alpine speakers and Alpine tweeters, It also has 3 trophies, 2 1st place and 1 best modified and it also comes with a custom made hard book with the pics in its restoration stage, Listed below is a list of some parts that were custom made in stainless steel and polished.

• Roll Bar
  • Leaf spring Shackles
  • Clutch pedal shaft
  • Gas pedal shaft
  • Brake pedal shaft
  • Gear shifter shaft
  • 4 wheel drive shifter shaft
  • Door strikers
  • Hood rod

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

s-l1600 (14).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

🙄

:flush:

The missing welds in the rear sill below the outside of the door opening and diamond plate covering the rear frame member speak volumes for the quality work. The rear reflecsuckered. The back were 68-73. That relocated the bumperette in from the E-67 models. Tail lights are 69-73. If your redoing the rear member make a decent upgrade than the readily available parts. I show less than four days left on the auction with zero bids. If this is a seven day auction guess the sucker born every minute theory may not extend to that big a sucker.

There's a reason tasteful resto-mods loyal to the Land Cruiser aesthetic make you drool, like FJ Company or some TLC4x4 builds, and sell for those kind of bux, and then there's the other end of the spectrum trying to cash in during a mania. This will get no bids, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Love the air filter.

Anyone else find it curious when someone spends that amount of money on a build and doesn't see the value in Spellcheck or Grammarly when they go to sell it?

Especially the word "Expense".....

Love the air filter.

or lack there of?

could have at least had the angled louver for the blower inlet.
is the windshield frame a 1967? but it has 1 wiper motor?
not sure I would trust my life with the rollbar.
what is with the rear shackles?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom