For Sale 1966 Toyota FJ45 LV For Sale, Redondo Beach CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone,
Im sadly putting my LV up for sale. Im not in a rush and would like to see it get passed along to someone with good intentions.
I am selling it because I don't have the funds to support the project and would like to see someone restore it. Such a great and unique car, I hate to see it sit and not be driven.

I drove this car for 5 years as my daily driver up and down the coast of southern California. She runs great. No problems with the engine at all. I just drove it down to San Diego and back cruising at 65MPH. The body is solid. Currently located in Redondo Beach 90277.
She has a few rust spots,
The right gutter above the front passenger door is the worst of it.
Back passenger door has rust on the bottom
A few little spots on the left side.

I am asking $25,000.
As you already know these LVs are extremely rare and i believe mine is in good shape compared to some of the other few LVs out there.

I will attach images.

1966 FJ45LV
Engine: Chevy 350 small block V8
TH350 Transmission
All new cooling system, no overheating problems.
Chevy steering collum conversion
Power steering
Working Ramsey Winch
Repainted roof rack and replaced roof rack wood floor.

There is a lot more to know about the truck. I would rather speak to whoever is interested over the phone.

Contact
Hudson Ritchie (424)-241-8329
Email: HudsonRitchie@outlook.com

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet truck.

So nice!

Hudson,

You have a very nice-looking vehicle. Can you comment a bit about the cracks in the shiny paint--do you know the history if a lot of bondo was used in prepping the body, and if the salt air has caused more rust bleed-thru during your ownership?

Can you comment a bit about the cracks in the shiny paint--do you know the history if a lot of bondo was used in prepping the body

Its SOCAL Dude .. if you aren't policing a bare metal spray job or paying what this asking for just the paint they will bondo the door cracks if your not careful. For a place with minimal rust we see a log of Bog 'n' Spray, heck their is a guy on facebook now trying to convince people real panels guys pop river over panels as it makes the metal double thickness and thus stronger

NOT SELLING.

Just cant do it... I bought this car when i was 16 and its been the only car i've ever owned. Too many good memories and nostalgia to see it go. I will be keeping it and doing my best to restore it.
Its a great car. Cant complain (other than the battle of rust living by the ocean) I was selling it to fund my education on becoming a pilot but i found a way to make it all work. I will be posting more about it on the 45 forum as i prep to drive it cross country in the spring time.
Cheers everyone.

I had been using this 45LV in Key West to promote my Local seafood business located in a funky 1956 built motel. I am selling the business and retiring to a farm outside Nashville.
Thinking of selling it. Any suggestions on the best way to get the word out.
It’s a rare bird so I though LC fans might know how to Best market it.

70AD8A90-AC32-4149-B19D-CB0F81B33D09.jpeg

180B1D5F-D0A9-4E9A-85BC-7A239D4F81C6.jpeg

I had been using this 45LV in Key West to promote my Local seafood business located in a funky 1956 built motel. I am selling the business and retiring to a farm outside Nashville.
Thinking of selling it. Any suggestions on the best way to get the word out.
It’s a rare bird so I though LC fans might know how to Best market it.

View attachment 2211010

View attachment 2211011
Would suggest putting out your own new thread in the classifieds section with lots of pictures and info - what’s original, what’s not, what kind of work has been done, etc. looks like a nice one though. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom