SOLD **FOUND**1966 FJ45 OEM Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
**Found drivers side**. Looking for OEM FJ45 seats. Will consider whole set if you don’t want to separate.

They look very similar to a FJ40 70/30 seat but the legs up front come straight down from the seat frame. See picture.

Need something between springs only and NOS. I can pick it up depending on the location or you can put it on a greyhound

82373D44-3697-424A-848E-ADA99E9AF1F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for OEM FJ45 Seats. Need something between springs only and NOS. I can pick them up depending on the location or you can put them on a pallet.

for what year range FJ45?

I've got a driver seat frame and pedestal. the cover is trash and extra foam shoved in it.
pics this weekend if interested

I've got a driver seat frame and pedestal. the cover is trash and extra foam shoved in it.
pics this weekend if interested
Yes please.

Last edited:
Still looking for passenger side. Willing to consider whole set if not willing to separate. Thank you. p

X

Free bump. Haven’t looked at the carb yet. Five projects ahead of it.

Karmann Ghia

still on the hunt

Local guy was giving away a disassembled set a few weeks ago. I sent him a link to this ad. I told him not to toss them, hope he still has them, I know how hard it is to find this stuff.
image_50736129.JPG

From the lower frame, you can see that is a 40 series seat that lifts up on rear pivot pins.

I think it was in the bed of a 45 he acquired, that may have thrown him off. Springs should work if you have a frame.

Would seats from 77 fj45 work? Was a Canadian truck eh!

View attachment 2765990
I’m not sure. The problem I ran into with the 40 series seats is that the pre-67 seats wouldn’t fit in the later 60’s 40s because the forward legs of the passenger seat wouldn’t clear the standing seam of the newer tanks.

I don’t remember how tight the clearances are on the 45 seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom