1966 fj 45 parts cheep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for the engine? Does it run or rebuildible? Where are you located?

1 runs and is suposed to be rebuilt 2000 miles ago runs like a sewing machine been sitting about 8 mts other has knock . runner has good 4 speed atched it is complete from carb to pan will take 300 for all it is in sunnyside washington the runner is 78 other is71

Mud monster, if I lived closer to you that engine would be sold. I think you should list that 78 motor and trans on ebay. I've seen these fetch $500 or more with the tranny. I wouldn't be so quick to get it out of your garage. I didn't want to see you get screwed, that motor is worth alot more than $300. Drop me a email, I could use some stuff.

Looking for interior door handles, plugs for the door(they are under the wing window) rear seat latchs(on the sides) ash tray for the back of front seat.

if ya got any of that stuff lemme know

jholmaa@hotmail.com

no body parts just running gear to make room for 454 350 205 d60 front corp 14 rear coils all 4 corners and 40" tires sorry there is some transfer levers and cables i think someone will want

do you still have the 78 motor and tranny? if you do I will pick up after the weather breaks.

Do you have a rear tailgate for this truck?

How much do you want for the rear springs?

Adam

They are definitely worth $50 if they will fit on a '78 LWB pickup.

I just need the rears (I think...) I haven't examined the front ones too closely yet, I just got the truck. I'll take a peek at the front ones this weekend. I can be reached at dmmdr@hotmail.com directly, probably easier than chatting on this list.

Thanks

Adam

sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom