1965 Wiring Diagram FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FSM!

I send out free copies on 11x17 with purchases, IF you remember to ask!

Best

Mark A.

Factory Service Manual.

I can send you this one in a much larger, easier to read size, if you send me your email addy. Not sure exactly what year it's for but I bet IDave can tell me! :D
1M.jpg

Its at least a 1968 with the parking lamps in the bib, I remember staring at one like that for many nights working on mine.

I think thats the diagram I scanned for mud.....so I suspect "someplace" I have hi res scans........someplace

QUOTE=tommckenna6;2754094]I found one on here but the print is so small I cant see it. Anyone know where I can get a hard copy of a 1965 Wiring Diagram ?[/QUOTE]

Landpimp, I would be interested in the hi-res scans if you find them.
For that matter, ANYONE who has hi-res scans of any year FJ40 schematic in any format, send them to that address. I collect these and have them available on my web site.

Email to coolerman@qx.net

should be on the way to you, 15 pages, 40/45

Landpimp, I would be interested in the hi-res scans if you find them.
For that matter, ANYONE who has hi-res scans of any year FJ40 schematic in any format, send them to that address. I collect these and have them available on my web site.

Email to coolerman@qx.net

should be on the way to you, 15 pages, 40/45

Ok got the scans( THANKS :beer:), but still can't read the wire colors. I take it the original is also unreadable?

pretty sure I can read them in the book, i know I have used it to trace some wires in the 45

Ok got the scans( THANKS :beer:), but still can't read the wire colors. I take it the original is also unreadable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom