For Sale 1965 Toyota Landcruiser in ME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Just found this.
Not mine and no affiliation
1000 asking price

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 11.46.30 AM.jpg

For $2,000 or less I would buy that before breakfast.

Last edited:
you say asking price is $1000 on the facebook link pic it says $4200

something is fishy, that is worth well more than a grand hell that plow and chains are worth a grand...

The text says "$1000 lift kit", not "$1000, with lift kit"

Last edited:
Vermont craigslist was posted a few days ago. FB was a few hours ago. Looks like a flip.

Vermont craigslist was posted a few days ago. FB was a few hours ago. Looks like a flip.
Actually you right...
It is looks strange.. two different location.. and price.

One thing I notice. When everyone has tried to "educate" me on the correct color of my seat upholstery as being coral but now looks brown from age I know they are wrong. Here is yet another vehicle with the brown upholstery. I have pictures of other FJ40's with the same color...BROWN, not coral

Coral is the only color offered in the 60’s, this is worn out coral in the pics. Brown was a very common color to recover.

A few pretty pictures on the internet is all you need for such a decision. Maybe have a local check her out for a few minutes and give an opinion.

i own this rig. price is 4200. the ad read $1000 lift kit from specter. Wife posted it. bought in vt. didnt drive. it does now.
its 32000 miles. engine runs great. if someone wants the whole rig great. if not I'll start parting out.
got to feed the other two rigs. cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom