For Sale 1965 Resto Mod 45 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Testing the waters.

1965 45 Totally restored Resto Mod
80 Series front suspension
BT4 Cummins
NV 4500 5 speed
50 Gallon fuel tank

Call for more pictures and info. Mark 520-904-8000

This truck is a beast!

EF0986B2-F30F-4057-9A6E-39B566F0A4DB.jpeg

60673611-E149-40CF-A883-B888D27402C3.jpeg

LOL, right...I actually fit in the plane, your cool rig not so sure. Sent wife some pics and she liked it, you have a beautiful rig there. If your in CO sometime in next few weeks when I travel down that way I would love to see it.

Barrett Jackson going on right now, tough to say what this would do there. As usual some of the rigs today seemed little inflated since early in week usually bring lesser amounts.

LOL, right...I actually fit in the plane, your cool rig not so sure. Sent wife some pics and she liked it, you have a beautiful rig there. If your in CO sometime in next few weeks when I travel down that way I would love to see it.

Barrett Jackson going on right now, tough to say what this would do there. As usual some of the rigs today seemed little inflated since early in week usually bring lesser amounts.
I have a place in Wellington. I'll be there a good part of April. I'd love to meet you as it looks like you are bitten by Cruisers as well.

Not sure about the Auction route, as the lower fruit in their ( Jackson ) world doesn't seem to deserve reserves. I've got way too much into this truck to take more than a $50k lose.

Fly to my place in Erie and have Mark bring the 45 down from Wellington!

I’ll host a little party!

Brett

I have a place in Wellington. I'll be there a good part of April. I'd love to meet you as it looks like you are bitten by Cruisers as well.

Not sure about the Auction route, as the lower fruit in their ( Jackson ) world doesn't seem to deserve reserves. I've got way too much into this truck to take more than a $50k lose.

Fly to my place in Erie and have Mark bring the 45 down from Wellington!

I’ll host a little party!

Brett
s***, I'm in Wellington, lets have a beer at Sparge! This is an incredible rig... What's a kidney worth these days?

So I am curious, are you controlling up travel particularly in the rear or does it rub? It doesn’t look like it has much up travel before those tires are into those beautiful fenders.

Cheers

So I am curious, are you controlling up travel particularly in the rear or does it rub? It doesn’t look like it has much up travel before those tires are into those beautiful fenders.

Cheers
I haven't taken it on anything particularly rough yet - not sure I ever will - so I wouldn't know how much rub I'd get. I do plan on putting a couple more inches of lift in the rear in the future if I don't sell it.

I haven't taken it on anything particularly rough yet - not sure I ever will - so I wouldn't know how much rub I'd get. I do plan on putting a couple more inches of lift in the rear in the future if I don't sell it.

Well be careful.

Way back in the day when I was a total newbie I put some 235’s on a classic 4x4 with no lift. Widest tire it came with stock was a 7.5. The 235 didn’t even stick out like yours but when I drove it in and out of some parking lots the 235 rubbed on the fender lip on the rear and bent the fender lip slightly which also damaged the OG paint. It was a total bummer because it was a 40k original mile one owner mint truck.

Cheers

Well be careful.

Way back in the day when I was a total newbie I put some 235’s on a classic 4x4 with no lift. Widest tire it came with stock was a 7.5. The 235 didn’t even stick out like yours but when I drove it in and out of some parking lots the 235 rubbed on the fender lip on the rear and bent the fender lip slightly which also damaged the OG paint. It was a total bummer because it was a 40k original mile one owner mint truck.

Cheers
Interesting. The tires that are on it now are 315/75/17's. The reason the tires stick out so far is the 80 series axles are much wider that the stock 40 series axles. I've had zero rubbing so far under normal light trail conditions. I'm thing about new rims with a positive offset to suck the tires in a bit. Plus maybe a bit narrower tire. We'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom