1965 honda 55 info needed-links? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Looking for info on parts and availability of such for a 1965 or earlier honda trail bike. This is actually a 55 not a 90, with the big and small sprocket. I have found some web sites for 70's and 90's. I will check with Honda but have not had time to go by the dealer. TIA

I hope (and imagine) that Honda can give you better info than Yamaha could for my 66 yamaha 100. They couldn't get anything for it at all.

I was told that honda is better than yamaha for the old stuff. Not much to find on my google searches. It is all run of the mill stuff. Found some old ads on Ebay... somebody sure has been resourceful when it comes to finding stuff to sell.

have you found this site?

http://www.hondaminitrail50.com/

a few good links on there.
beatrice cycles a good place to get parts, as is trailbikes.com

I've found some parts still available at honda for my 71 trail 70

pic

here's a pic of the bike and its twin. It looks like they had name stickers (those old plastic make your own labels things) and the one said "roger".
lilmisc0008.jpg

so did you end up getting it?

I haven't seen any mention of that bike on the places that sell parts for the old trail bikes, but I bet a lot of parts might interchange.

I got them before I posted the add.. Buy first ask questions later. Seems to be my MO.

so how do you like them? are they both running?

if you dont mind my asking, how much did you pay for them?

look sweet. :beer:

lol

Those things a very cute :)

Honda factory is amazing at old parts stuff..

I spent about 3-4 hours on one, runs good- good compression except for the choke has to be varied to keep it running. Carb/ fuel supply issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom