1965 FJ45LV Crew Cab Conversion by House of Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I know it's made it's rounds but it is now in my hands. Thanks to BTB Products for the opportunity of making it available. Haven't decided which direction I'll take it for sure just yet but as I owe my brother a Land Cruise since I totaled his 40 when I was 16 years old, I'm leaning towards setting it up for his ranch with a custom flat bed unless I can stumble onto a OE bed that I can modify for it so it looks like it was made factory. Had my daughter pick it up on her way back to Colorado to finish up the semester so won't be starting work on it until it gets back the beginning of summer.

Glad someone is gonna finish this LV. I saved it from the desert a few years ago and then sold it on eBay.
I look forward to seeing the build up.

Yes, yes! Build, build!

I'll be looking in on this one.

Dang Jack, you are like an LV angel or Mother Teresa out there! Yours, Mine and now this one looks to be on the right path! Nice job sir!
Houseofdiesel, you would have some major LV karma if you get this done and on your buddies ranch! I like the flat/stake bed idea. Very ranch-worthy. Are you thinking of a diesel in this? Can't wait to see this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom