FREE 1965 fj40 steering column/shifter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will never have any use for this but hate to throw it away. Just pay shipping from 35811

20200925_153646.jpg

Cancelers in the turn signal, yeah!

Thanks Matt but I’m good to go in this area - unless there’s also the rubber insulator/spacer ring that sits under the horn ring 😆.

I need the turn signal arm and bracket for our 1971 build
You can buy new from Toyota for under $100! Why spend money on used when you can get new! I have two on the way to my house right now.

Check out post #36 here:

I'm a used parts kind of guy lol. Got one coming Tuesday. Nothing wrong with used parts. I'm building a 40 out of just that

IMG_20211130_153600477~2.jpg

I'm a used parts kind of guy lol. Got one coming Tuesday. Nothing wrong with used parts. I'm building a 40 out of just that

View attachment 2856242
Understood Rob. I just hate seeing people spend 50-75% of the price of new (sometimes 100%!!!) on a 50 year old part, when a few more bucks will get you one that will last another 50 years. There are still so many parts new parts available for these 40's from Toyota, its awesome.

Yeah, I just did that. Didn’t realize I could get new. 🙄

on edit: where’d you get 84310-60022 from? Googling shows a later variant.

I saw his post (in the link) and ordered two of them from Vescovo in New Mexico online. I checked the part number on this toyota parts lookup website i use to look up parts by year, sorry dont have that website handy on my phone. Dont have them in hand yet, ordered last Friday.

Is this what youre talking about? Note the description for year and model. This is not the correct photo for this description and i suspect wrong for the part #.

I dont really trust stock photos online for toyota parts. I usually fo to Ebay as sellers usually have photos of the ACTUAL item.

E99E63B2-6235-46C2-8F9C-984717AECB6F.png

Yup TPD, and others like amayama and dealerships don’t show pics. One of the eBay hits showed a RHD version. I’m not a very good parts hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom