SOLD 1965 FJ40 DOORS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It says fj40lv, not fj45lv so probably just reading the id tag oon the firewall....,

The doors are off a 1965 fj40 lv. Ie. Hardtop. If you're not interested in the doors why are you responding?
L- left hand drive
V- hardtop
Fj40- inline 1f engine Toyota (jeep) model 40
The doors are in excellent shape if interested. Please contact for shipping quote.

Those are not LV doors
I'll bite though...Tancruiser.. what are "LV doors"? please post a pic. what are these doors if not fj40 lv doors? please educate the group. Perhaps my understanding of the Toyota nomenclature is wrong.

lv is not a model.. fj45 is the model. lv = left hand hardtop. fj45 lv fj40 lv
the doors are listed in the classifieds where as far as i know there is no designation for model of toyota.
if ive mistakenly listed them in the wrong section... apologies... the doors are fj40lv doors as stated in the ad.
havent seen a 45 with a soft roof.. without researching, im going to guess that all fj45s are LVs.
as they cant be a soft top.

The doors are off a 1965 fj40 lv. Ie. Hardtop. If you're not interested in the doors why are you responding?
Just clarifyying for those thinking they were for the lv as in fj45lv the 4 door wagon that would be a rare find, as you can see by the avatars. Why would left hand drive matter for doors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom