For Sale 1965 FJ40 406-459-9020 (Montana) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 wheel disc brakes
(All standard 10mm brake lines have been installed through out entire brakes system)
Adjustable Proportioning valve
Duel master cylinder
Chevy small block 305 (20k miles)
Brand new automatic 3 speed transmission th350
Corbeau bucket seats
Matching reupholstered jump seats visors and arm rest
Ccot center console ( locking)
New American racing wheels
New Goodyear duratrac 31x10.50x15 (5 including spare)
Tinted windows
Heater
10k lb warn winch
Oversized radiator
Custom built radiator shroud and new fan
Powersteering
3point lap/ shoulder seat belts
New door locks
Custom built front and rear bumbers
No rust
All new weatherstripping
New headliner
New CC rubber floor mats fronts and rear, matching
K&n air filter
Edelbrock carberator

20k/obo

Call, text or message me here if you want more pics or are interested.

406-469-9020
Drew

IMG_20180609_114009.jpg

IMG_20180609_114026.jpg

IMG_20180609_114057.jpg

IMG_20180611_082214.jpg

IMG_20180609_114015.jpg

A lot of non original mods. You had a better shot at 20k without the bed liner all around the bottom 1/2.

Last edited:
How much do you think it's worth because I can only speculate.. Thanks I really would appreciate it.

Need interior pics, underside pics, list of stuff not working. That will help draw more interest. Most people do not like SBC swaps. I do like them. I’d say $10k ish. Most non stock fj40’s I’ve seen listed here have sold around that range. Look thru past threads and you should see some that have sold and prices they sold for. You can also check eBay for listings that sold. Key is to look at SBC swaps and stuff that’s bedlined. Those are the two things that really affect it IMO.

here's a link to the craigslist ad: 1965 Toyota Fj40 Land cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

dual master cylinder and the above engine picture do not equate
looks like the fiberglass top is separating from the side panels
no rust in the craigslist ad don't jive with the above pics

$20,000 is way over the top
If you really care about the integrity of this web site and of the cost analysis of vehicles on it, offer some advice rather than just criticism, criticism lost when there is no constructive side. Btw some pictures are old. That's why I said ask if you want more pictures.

Pretty sure ih8mud doesn’t have integrity issues. Many members that frequent the site have been around cruisers for decades. Your truck has bedliner covering up the most costly and time consuming part to repair. Hard to believe someone would apply bedliner to a rust free tub. $20k is way too high for the truck.

For everyone going to reply to this post first look at my corrected one, with the price adjusted to what I believe is fair. Check my thread or check the Fj40 classifieds for the correct one thank you for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom