SOLD 1964 Wing Windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I have a pair of doors for a '64 and all they are missing are the wing windows and their hardware. I have called around to a few local fj40 parts people with no luck yet. I am not sure if there are any incompatibilities between the years or not either.

Thanks!

I found one pair locally, but they were the shorter version, for the doors that have the extra lip on the top. You need the longer ones. No luck there.☹️

I found one pair locally, but they were the shorter version, for the doors that have the extra lip on the top. You need the longer ones. No luck there.☹️
Darn, yeah I talked to you last week about a pair so when I didn't hear back I figured no luck. Do you know the differences between the years? Is it the length like you mentioned?

Taller version. No wings.

20211228_190132.jpg

Hello!

I have a pair of doors for a '64 and all they are missing are the wing windows and their hardware. I have called around to a few local fj40 parts people with no luck yet. I am not sure if there are any incompatibilities between the years or not either.

Thanks!
Do you have a picture of what you need? It sounds like there are three options - bug catcher, which is very early?, short, which is later than very early, and tall, which is the standard wing for the hard doors up through '74? These are all questions, not statements :)

Here is what he is looking for.

The door frame on the left has the extra metal on top. The wing measures approximately 16 inches in height. Per discussion this is the version he is looking for.

The door frame on the right does not have the extra metal on top. The wing measures approximately 17 inches in height.

KevO
20211228_193535.jpg

He needs the one on the right Kevin. I have access to a pair of the shorter bugcatchers, but not the taller.

‘64 stock would be taller wings

Both those styles were used on early hardtop 40’s (and 45’s) depending on year. I’m not familiar with FST door differences over the years.

I just looked at one set of doors, nothing yet. But I'll keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom