For Sale 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD.

1964 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. A frame off restoration with some modern improvements. This was built for daily driving and some easy wheeling, not as a
rockcrawler. Work was done between 5/08 to 10/09. This 40 was featured on the cover of Four Wheeler magazine in May of 2010. Article can be seen here:
1964 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser - Four Wheeler Magazine

ENGINE
2004 Chevy 5.3 with approx 45,000 mile. Howell wiring harness and computer. Summit brand 85mm throttle body. Griffin double pass radiator with large Spal
fan. All new sensors. 2 1/2 dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.

DRIVELEINE
Rebuilt turbo 350 transmission with shift kit and B&M torque master converter. B&M trans cooler. Lokar shifter and kickdown cable. Advanced Adapters
adapter to Toyota truck transfer case. All driveshafts and joints were rebuilt.

AXLES/SUSPENSION
Power steering with Saginaw box. Upgraded tie rod and drag link. Land Crusier front axle with mini truck disc brakes. Large 4Runner calipers and vented
rotors. Toyota truck rear axle. Has Chevy disc brakes. All bearings replaced and all new seals. All brake plumbing and parts were replaced. Axles are 410
ratio. Spring under axle setup with bumpstops. U bolt flip kits front and rear.

INTERIOR
Mastercraft Rubicon suspension seats. 3 point retractable seat belts. Tuffy console. 1.5" DOM roll cage. Autometer gauges with working and correct
speedometer with tachometer. Interior floor is bedlinered. CCOT reproduction gas tank. Painless wiring harness

EXTERIOR
All lights and emblems are new OEM Toyota parts. 1969 Tub was sandblasted and completely redone. Underside is bedlinered. Color is Toyota rustic green
621. Best Top super top with soft doors and additional bikini top. CCOT reproduction front fenders. Custom front bumper.

TIRES/WHEELS
Mickey Thompson 15 x 8 Classic II's. 35 x 12.50 BFG KM2's. Matching spare wheel and tire.

It has 5500 miles on the odometer currently. Has not been off road. All paint and undercarriage completely clean and shiny. The only reason I am selling
is to move forward with some other projects. It's a really fun FJ40 to drive. Drives and stops straight. Pretty quick too. More information and pictures
available upon request.

$17,000 obo. Call Jack 623-434-5628 PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE. It picks up on the 4th ring.
crustycruiser%20530%20%28Small%29.jpg
crustycruiser%20531%20%28Small%29.jpg
crustycruiser%20534%20%28Small%29.jpg

Last edited:
Nicest 40 for sale on mud. That's a smoking deal on what you have there Jack. Someone is getting a deal.
I have more than that into my 45 build and its still in a million pieces, and my labor!

Hope it goes to a good home

Why not? It needs to go. I have other projects waiting to be worked on. There is some flex on the price too.

Does it have a hard top? any pics?

I have all the hardtop parts, but they are not restored and vary in color. Have the stock tire carrier too in same condition as top.

any interest in a trade?

Bump for a sweet rig, I've seen this in person and the pics don't do it justice. Hope it goes to a good home... oh and it's a chick magnet too... :cool:

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom