SOLD 1964 Spring Green Doors & Fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevos37

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a nice set of 64 Spring Green bug catcher doors and fenders for my 45 SWB.

The doors are sort of the critical part of going with a patina build. Appreciate any pictures you can supply. I have the upper frame if you have the lowers.

KevO

Last edited:
Very hard to find, but will keep my radar on for some!

I appreciate it Brian. I saw a set of spring green fenders. Thought I could give it a shot on the doors.

KevO

Do they have the door access cover with 6 holes for screws? Would they work on a 66? Just the bottom part with newer tops?

Do they have the door access cover with 6 holes for screws? Would they work on a 66? Just the bottom part with newer tops?
6 holes not sure about the fitment.

I know where a pair are. Several states away. But I have seen them in person. Let me see if I can find his contact info.

Last edited:
Left him a voicemail Kevin.

Silly thing was that I thought I had to wait until I got to the shop to do it. Once I got here, I remembered his phone number was in my cellphone contacts! :doh:

Silly thing was that I thought I had to wait until I got to the shop to do it. Once I got here, I remembered his phone number was in my cellphone contacts! :doh:
Amazing little devices! 😝

Well, I haven’t heard anything back. Sorry. Can try again next week.

Doors are still available. I will call you tomorrow with details.😉

Talked to Edgar last night. He’s making hay on finish carpentry that’s keep him busy between Rapid City and Denver. I left Caleb a voicemail with your contact information. If you get a call from the 605, pick it up!😉

What’s the word Kevin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom