1964 FJ45LV H Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking of selling the Wagon, H Diesel ,turbo with 4 speed. Spector Offroad 2.5 lift with 33'' all terrain tires. Lots of new parts, Disc brake front axle with booster. New seats, door panels, carpet kit, Has the Diesel Webasto Bunk heater installed . Floor has been redone, no rust, The only thing she needs is the rear right quarter panel fixed and paint . All new door seals, new seals in tranny, transfer case, rear axle brakes. Rear axle bearings and seals. New brake lines, and wiring has been gone through also. asking 22k, lots of work gone into it. Hate to sell any cheaper. email me or call if interested, joe@cbarctrucks.com, 541-210-1377 Located in Medford,Oregon 97501.

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Last edited:
Cool truck. GLWS!

I wouldn't sell it. This will be the one you regret selling. I just bought one in boxes. I looked all over. They are very hard to find,

Looks like she is sold, will see if anything changes. Went to a good guy down south. Thanks for the nice comments, will be missed.

I am bummed about it, but no real choice, selling one just north of you a ways in the portland craigslist but mine doesnt have that awesome powerplant, good luck, looks totally sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom