Builds 1964 FJ45 SWB Resto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are those real knobs for the truck or for the wall? I thought the throttle and choke knobs were on pull cables. But for a 2F maybe they’re different.

Great idea to do fog with a spare headlight switch

Kevin

I’m pretty sure I have an extra rear axle housing with the sway bar mounts. It’s yours is you want it. Just say the word.

Consider it an almost-birthday present.😉
Made a quick trip down to beautiful downtown Burbank and picked up the rear end from Mark. It was in excellent shape. He also set me up with new sway bar arms and bushing.

Good Karma....

Thanks Mark!!!

Went on a parts run the other day. Last part I expected to find... a trans hump for a 45! Upper part is going to need work.

1639457394628109590078740976781.jpg

Buy a lottery ticket! :LUCKY:

I wonder if this is the same spring green one I saw in 2004 in Walnut Creek, it was taken apart and in storage for years.

I wonder if this is the same spring green one I saw in 2004 in Walnut Creek, it was taken apart and in storage for years.

Probably, from what I understand one of the owners had a four-wheel drive shop in San Jose. He started working on it to modify it. From there it went into storage and was purchased and moved further north and went into storage again. Until I picked it up. It was said to be in storage over 20 - 30 years.

Removed the rear window and curved units. What does one do for new rubber on these critters. That includes the front windshield.

SOR has a decent repop for the rear. Don’t know about the corners.

I would hit up the guys from the KSA and see if they can find some NOS rubber for you.

KSA....maybe Kingdom of Saudia Arabia?

the corner window rubber were available new from Toyota, last time I got some

Thanks on the KSA lead, any particular mud members?. I will have to look around the Toyota sites for the gaskets. I will put the numbers down if I find them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom