For Sale 1964 FJ45 Removable Top Bobbed Bed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SOLD

I have been sitting on this because I wanted to build it for myself. In my pursuit to build one of the three I have I decided I should sell one and this is the last one on my build list. It is a late 1964 removable top fj45, that is badged as a 1965. It previously belong to two other members on the forum before I got it. The previous owner I bought it from had sold some of the parts off of it but I do have most of the body parts and frame. The frame and vin on the cab match but I do not have a title for it. I have included a picture from a previous owner of what the truck looked like together for reference (I do not have all the pieces that it is pictured with.) It is in pieces in my garage now. I will make a list of all the parts that I have for it below. Both the cab, bed, and frame have been modified and will be happy to explain more if you have questions.

What is for sale:
Tub with vin tag
Early window frame
Cab back and top, both need work
Bed
Doors
Early bib
Frame
Springs and shackles from build picture

I only want to sell it all complete. I have pictures of individual parts if your interested send me a message with your email and i can send you pictures of the parts.

If anyone is interested in buying it without the bed I would not mind keeping it and would be willing to adjust the price accordingly.

Located in a garage in Northern New Mexico.

FJ45 Bobbed.jpg

Last edited:
Replied to everyone.

Sale Pending, SOLD

Last edited:
Any chance of mentioning the sold price for future reference?

Sure, it sold for the asking price with a combination of trades aND cash.

Thanks for your reply, but for some reason I'm not seeing reference to an actual price.

It Sold for 4500.00

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom