eBay 1964 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Opinions? Is $8400 a fair price?

s-l1600.jpg

If it had the doors and bows I'd pay it in a heart beat.... It is a really clean and original hard to find body style no doubt. If I was wasn't in the middle of building my new home I'd be considering hard.

I saw this one too. Looks pretty good. I bet you could strip off that orange paint and be back to original.

Ad presently reflects that the price has been reduced to $7500. Lol.

Whether purchased to be a (prime) restoration candidate, or just a fun fixer-upper driver . . . such a nice cruiser.

Que lastima . . . if only I was in the market.

If it had the doors and bows I'd pay it in a heart beat....

Really?

I noticed it had the cut out for the PTO shift lever. Do we know if it has the original transmission and transfer case? Thought the floor shift for the early three speed required a larger hole cut for a floor shifter. Correct front turn signals but needs the next to impossible to find lenses. Tail lights are for a later year.

I'm cleaning the shop out this winter. Probably going to sell the warehouse. I still have two lvs and a swb removable top. Need to concentrate on those rather than getting side tracked. I sold the doors because I couldn't find bows that were proper. It was a clean little rig, miss it but need to be realistic. I don't know I will ever get these parts out of this building and cruiser stuff only takes up 4,000 sq ft. The other 7,000 is full of log homes, barn wood, tractors and my family's s***. Perhaps an auction this spring. I'm at my wits end and only drive my 80s right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom