1964 Fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
Thank you Rick for the tip.

Ige and Wes helped get her home and help clean out all the nasty. Thank you for your help and the symptoms of hantavirus would be similar to pneumonia :D

Pretty nice for sitting in a field since 85. It hasn't moved for twenty years.

There was so much mouse :censor: we filled the shopvac. Headliner was almost perfect but the mice found their way up there so it had to go. It had the owners manual in the glovebox but the biggest piece I could find was about 1/4 inch. :doh: Mice made a killer nest out of it. We did find some OEM spark plugs still in the box and an old Chiltons. All the missing odds and ends were in the glovebox as well. Wes picked up a carb kit and filter from the barn. Sorry no hubcaps :frown:

Ill get some better pics as soon as it stops snowing. The old paint actually shines. Thanks Ige! ;)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Damn cool Mike!

:beer:

It wouldn't turn over so I pulled the pan for you. I think we can rering and hone and get her back on the road... :doh:
112_1214.JPG

Hey Mike... I thought you'd appreciate this pic.. Even if it doesn't run it should have the proper bezel color :)

Great cruiser... I dunno how ige and I got teh dirty work.. I saved the glovebox for you.. FIgured you could root through the nasty stuff and find something besides a magnafying glass.....
112_1221.JPG

Damn that thing is sweet. I can't believe those seats, I figured there'd be some mice nest in those things. Did you check the tool box under the seat..that's where I found my mouse nest.....That engine is pretty...you should be driving it in no time...lol...All jokin aside, that's a pretty rig. Good luck with it.

Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd say that shot is from inside your garage. No way you cleaned that out enough to put the 64 in there.

Congrats Mike

yes he did...i've seen it in the garage.

just don't look at the backyard ;)

now just need to show off the spiffy paint.

yup..........thats the closest twin to my 65 I have ever seen! :)

:cheers:

treerootCO said:
It had the owners manual in the glovebox but the biggest piece I could find was about 1/4 inch. :doh: Mice made a killer nest out of it. We did find some OEM spark plugs still in the box and an old Chiltons. ;)

Even mice can't find a use for Chiltons.

That looks like a great truck. Excellent find.

Another F135 rescued! :bounce:

The cylinders have been soaking in mystery oil and today I drained the antifreeze. It was a bit brown but I could see green, and it smelled like antifreeze. Ige helped drain the gas tank the other day and it was rather clear with no rust.

That pic above of the torqued engine is actually the '66 Wes picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom