SOLD 1964 FJ40 rolling chassis. Great falls, MT. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandForged

Built Not Bought!
Threads
1964 FJ40 tub and rolling chassis. This is a spare and I am trying to clean up a little around here. Tub is in great shape and has a couple small rust spots. It is also a factory soft top tub with the correct footman loops and mounts inside. I will also include a set of fenders and aprons that I have for it as well as a set of 5 15" OEM hubcap wheels. 2500 OBO. I will include a set of fenders, aprons and a full set of OEM steel hubcap wheels for the 2500 price. This can be shipped via private carrier at your expense. These are for sale locally or trade for a set of 38"-40" tires with 6x5.5 wheels.

fjtub4.jpg

fjtub5.jpg

fjtub6.jpg

fjtub7.jpg

fjtub8.jpg

more pics

fj401.jpg

fj402.jpg

fj403.jpg

fjtub.jpg

fjtub1.jpg

Forgot this one.

fj404.jpg

made an offer today to deliver this for those interested, reasonable distance from Montana for fuel and hotel cost. I could extend that to anyone without the means to pick it up.

LAST CALL... I was planning to cut up another tub that has a lot of rust for my project but if no one is interested in this one I guess I will cut it up to use. Sort of a waste as it's in such good shape but oh well....

Gone. Started cutting it up today. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom