Wanted 1964 complete engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nifski

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone have an early motor that would be compatable for my ‘64 40
???, running or rebuildable , needs to be complete.

I bought a very interesting F135 longblock recently. It is apparently a replacement shortblock, which I have never seen in an F135 before, only F145 and 2F. No serial number. Later crank with locknut for an unusual balancer. I’ve been meaning to look into it more, but am constantly involved in other projects. I planned to drop the pan and inspect the bearings before offering it up for sale.

I have one but it's missing a few small items. It's stuck, but may be rebuildable.

Pm me for details

Not mine. An F1 they are asking $700, it's been on CL quite some time. Outside of Portland, OR.

Is that really a 1F, no oil fill tube on side (therefore on valve cover)?

Laughable. No valves. Sure sign the head is junk.

Is that really a 1F, no oil fill tube on side (therefore on valve cover)?

73 motor by the looks of it (air injection ports)

That’s still an F.

No still looking, I would like to find an early one that would be period correct, do you have one?

I have one that I just got and I have not checked out completely yet, Has been stored inside on an engine stand for 10 years.
Engine# F204055
Distributor # 19100-60042
Carb SD40 4L6 Dec. 6th 1964
Odd it has an alternator not generator, I'll try to get more info this week. John

I have one that I just got and I have not checked out completely yet, Has been stored inside on an engine stand for 10 years.
Engine# F204055
Distributor # 19100-60042
Carb SD40 4L6 Dec. 6th 1964
Odd it has an alternator not generator, I'll try to get more info this week. John

I think the alternator was introduced at some point in 1964.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom