1964 beautful fj45 shorty for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This truck is nice, same owner for 20 years. What do you think is worth? If inerested I will give you the owners info.
landcruiser 018 green 64 shorty.jpg

That is a bea'ute

Where are you, or the truck, at?? Looks like around these here parts :)

That is a pretty little truck. Is it all original. I bet he asking $20K or more.

man...that thing looks AWESOME! whats the guy looken to get on that rig?

So who ended up with this jewel?
And post up more pics please!

So who ended up with this jewel?
And post up more pics please!

I did ! ...and it's been a long time coming. This was my first post on this site in '06 and I thought I had a tiger by the tail then. I've looked at several and made a couple of mistakes in the process.

Spent money to fly out and look at a few. Looked at some wildly misrepresented examples, some others owned by guys that didn't have any trouble at all telling you something about the truck that wasn't true at all, one guy even told me I wasn't interested and that I ought to find a homely woman to beat on to make me feel better about myself.

It's been a long road, all to find an old truck that I could probably finish a PB sammie faster than it could hit zero to 60.

The roads about to even longer now... but it'll be a better trip. I very much appreciate Armando's help and the expertise of other contributors to this site. I'm a shade tree wrench at best and am in awe of how so many here tear into a rebuild like it's a walk in the park. I'll never have that kind of skill... but I certainly appreciate your all sharing it.

Soon I will be asking stupid questions. Please be gentle.

...and I'll post pics as soon as tax time is over. I'm hammered w/ documentation BS for the next few days.

ok... tax time ain't over but I am.

Here are a few pics. Anybody recognize something that doesn't seem to be right by the year, holler. It's a '64 by all I know.

(edit: hmmm... standard pic links don't work?)

Anybody recognize something that doesn't seem to be right by the year, holler. It's a '64 by all I know.

Very nice! Congrats!

The windshield latches (window frame to dash) don't look right to me. At least they are not like the '64 fj40 and '65 fj45 that I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom