For Sale 1964-1974 FJ40 NOS Window Regulators (Ebay listings) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.vintagewheelsegypt.com
Driver's (LHD) sidesteel doors NOS window regulators.
Price 70 $ a piece, open for offers for batches of 5 or more.
Shipping costs will depend on your location.
I am located in Cairo, Egypt. I use paypal.
Minor shelf wear visible on the regulators, but still retaining factory grease. Knobs/Handles are in very good condition and still soft.

Please reply to this thread to reserve your set/s so its public and we do the countdown of remaining sets.
Or Send me a msg and we can take it from there, but commenting on the thread will be best for the final few piece as to be clear if there are others interested.
received_10156107957985280.jpeg
received_10156107958120280.jpeg
received_10156107958070280.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in for a pair. PM me shipped price and payment method. My zip code is 27705 (Durham, NC).

pretty sure only aftermarket are available. think I have 1 set of OEM left in the attic......so I may need another set ;)

I thought these where still available stateside ?

Will be out of town for a week starting Tuesday.
Feel free to reserve your set by commenting here & sending me a pm.
Will be able to reply during my travels but will not be able to send out parcels till I return.
@S4Cruiser your set will be sent out to you tomorrow.

I apologize to everone who had hopes in getting a set of regulators. After going through the lot, turns out they are all for the drivers side.

Still happen to be interested. let me know. Going for 70$ a piece. Open for offers for batches of 5 pieces or more.

they will work on either side but the handle placement will change

they will work on either side but the handle placement will change

Are you 100% certain, @S4Cruiser has another opinion on that topic.

Interested to learn more on this. I'm no where near an expert and my understanding was they were specific to each side (based on them being labeled LH or RH parts).

Is it as simple as flipping the regulator and the handle being higher or lower compared to the side specific use?

Cost to ship one to 83670...

I realized that due to the weight and size of the regulator it will be a bit costly to ship, about 45 $ which is more than half its price.
I use Fedex or Aramex as it the most guaranteed in Egypt, for small items it does'nt cost much. Maybe if a bunch of friends order a few of those driver's side regulators it would be worth it. Totally up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom