For Sale 1963 FJ40 Seats & Tire Carrier Door w/latch,hinges and carrier ..(intake as well) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyoder

Call/Text 814-442-3342 (sparce internet)
Threads
This is what I have left from the interior.

Seats:
The "Back" piece is very nice for it's age! If I HAVE to post a "starting price" 250, but C'mon. The bottom..well..not so nice. Price Hmmm, Depends on if you get the other one..I guess. I'm cleaning out my garage and will most likely find more parts from this 63. I'll keep this updated as well.

I will sell, but always interested in trades as well. I have not been able to find a comparable "sold" seat anywhere.

The Motor/Trans/T-Case & other misc. items are posted in the appropriate category on MUD.

Tire Carrier Door:
This door has an area (sure you can see)that is actually rotted through (crazy) but is incredibly enforced (stock) and could be redone and used easily..with Door,Hinges, Latch and Carrier. B.O.
"This door is incredibly heavy for it's size".

IMG_20190317_112023.jpg

IMG_20190317_112033.jpg

IMG_20190317_112107.jpg

IMG_20190317_112122.jpg

IMG_20190402_220743.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

I might be interested.
Do you think you have the driverseat lying around somewhere ?

No, This is all I have left ( as far as seats).

Updated (with photos) as requested

Yes,it is Ox Blood.

Yes, I believe it's really faded Ox Blood. No more seat parts available,but will be posting the complete axles,t-case and misc. other parts at some point today. You are very welcome.

Here's a thread on seat color also with references to other threads on seat color.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom