1962 Land Cruiser for SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1962 Toyota Landcruiser
My wife and I are selling our dream project...

We almost completed the restoration, but life happens.
Body work is done; painted original "brown"; interior body is rhino-lined black; new digital instrument cluster; new seat upholstery; all glass and doors are present; just purchased the electrical wiring harness and it needs to be installed along with the new seats.

For an experienced mechanic, this should be an easy set-up for a great vehicle. Like I said, this is my dream car and I hate to see it go. I can get pictures to you or have you stop by and see it (Omaha) if you are interested.

Everyone here is interested in owning a FJ40. To sell you rig, it would be to your best interest to show pictures and a price.

From past experience, to get you the best price, you will want to get it put together and running.

Everyone here is interested in owning a FJ40. To sell you rig, it would be to your best interest to show pictures and a price.

From past experience, to get you the best price, you will want to get it put together and running.

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

IMG_4600.jpg

IMG_5098 (1).jpeg

I would so buy this rig but I'm sure with much of the restoration complete, it is out of my price range.......:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom