For Sale 1962 FJ45LP frt & rr axles, Ohio, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
For sale: complete front & rear axle assembly from my 1962 FJ45LP.
The front axle works well, as it was used to power the vehicle for several months. The rear axle was not driven under power by me, but spins OK, assumed to be good. Stock centered rear diff w/ FJ45 sway bar mounts.
Stock front w/ ball & claw, plus optional Warn hubs.
Pulling off drums showed brakes that looked to be in very good condition.

Asking $200 or best, for the pair.

Located next to my shop in central Ohio. Don't want to mess with packing & shipping these. Come and get em.

Post here if interested.
dsc00116-jpg.1663635

IMG_20180526_135023.jpg
IMG_20180526_134949.jpg

I’d come and get them if I lived closer so I’d have matching axles (rear) with matching rear drive shaft lol. And the brake lines and cylinders...

...I sent my brake lines to @Rainman so he could pattern them (SWB with centered rear diff) and make me a new set. But the line that runs along the rear axle was in bad shape. Yours looks to be in pretty good shape. Any way I could get that or get that to Rainy for templating? (all the lines and cylinders? PITA I know...).

I'd love to get these Jim, trying to figure out how. I've posted a Mudship posting to test those waters.

Anyone coming out west with a little extra room? Free housing in sunny Sweet, ID!

I can get them out to the street to go in the back of a pickup truck.

Bonus: Comes with a handful of early lug nuts (23mm?) and all the original 9mm brake fittings off the frame. Hurry, before the scrap trailer gets dumped!

Dang. Dang. Dang.

Probably no chance that scrap trailer could get dumped in Idaho.

Did I mention dang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom