SOLD 1962 fj25 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

einstein

SILVER Star
Threads
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7741085 Only reason i am selling is I need the room. And have too many projects, keeping the white landcruiser grill for a friend. The rest goes. From washington, mostly complete pm me if your interested, also open to trades fj60,fj80 fj100 and fj200 plus cash on my end. Car is originally from washington so floors are clean rear sill has rust but most do.

First come first serve. Need gone by friday as i have 5 fj40 in my driveway and am out of room.

Matt

Are you missing the cap?

sold

Last edited:
Overall a pretty clean car very little rust other than the rear sill. The floorpans are super solid. Being from washington, they dont salt the roads, so it stayed pretty clean.

So what was price? Reason I ask is I have a 61 production date with a 1962 title would like to move on. Have the PTO winch. Bad cap but do have another one.

I wonder if he’s still keeping the Landcruiser embossed bezel? Or if it’s included in the sale.

This guy has a complete corrugated top for sale:

Yeah he wants 3k for his corrugated top because btb said it was worth 3k. I already checked with him.

So what was price? Reason I ask is I have a 61 production date with a 1962 title would like to move on. Have the PTO winch. Bad cap but do have another one.
pm sent.

Sold thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom