Vendor 1962- 1972 Early OEM Toyota Genuine NipponDenso / DENSO Washer Bottle Pump Motor CLEAR Intake tube Propeller shaft and top cap 85309-10010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
1962-1972

Early OEM Toyota Genuine NipponDenso

Washer Bottle Pump Motor CLEAR Intake tube Propeller shaft

and top cap

85309-10010

comes in original Teq parts Bag

$94

toyota genuine parts 4 - Copy (2).png

s-l1600321654 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen an OE replacement. All the used OEM ones have a black threaded cap.

Without any electricals, I would call this an impeller, not a motor. Just my .02

I may yet have an early bottle with motor and broken cap. This would make a great pairing. 😉

Never seen an OE replacement. All the used OEM ones have a black threaded cap.

Without any electricals, I would call this an impeller, not a motor. Just my .02

I may yet have an early bottle with motor and broken cap. This would make a great pairing. 😉

i am calling it simply :

" CLEAR Intake tube Propeller shaft and top cap "

I have one of those bottles with the motor on top and the broken black cap from my '69 40. Matt, does this mate up with that motor and tank?

My 68 still has original in it. Black cap with a motor. The frame that supports the shaft for the impeller is metal. Maybe aluminum. Just remember mine wasn't working and bought one from a junk yard and managed to get it working using parts from both. Issue was the impeller. Motor ran fine.This could have been back in seventies. While I never looked at it my has one well. Wouldn't be surprised if this would fix any intact bottle. Won't be around either my 68 or 70 long enough to do any research for a couple of months. If I had to guess the bottle I bought for repairs is sitting in a box buried away for the last twenty years.

Believe these were used 68 thru 71 models. Prior to the 68 model there wasn't a washer system for the windshield that I am aware of.

My 68 still has original in it. Black cap with a motor. The frame that supports the shaft for the impeller is metal. Maybe aluminum. Just remember mine wasn't working and bought one from a junk yard and managed to get it working using parts from both. Issue was the impeller. Motor ran fine.This could have been back in seventies. While I never looked at it my has one well. Wouldn't be surprised if this would fix any intact bottle. Won't be around either my 68 or 70 long enough to do any research for a couple of months. If I had to guess the bottle I bought for repairs is sitting in a box buried away for the last twenty years.

Believe these were used 68 thru 71 models. Prior to the 68 model there wasn't a washer system for the windshield that I am aware of.

both my usa spec 66 and 67 paper Parts catalogers show a same in kind R2D2 metal top motor system as you describe above jon

i just took in a very large NOS NipponDenso / DENSO parts haul \

check out these unicorns , i have plenty to spread around too \\

like big bags of many many dozens

B545B88E-1876-4083-B65E-CB585C538632.jpeg
90461F30-EF75-47AA-85DA-57990E648F93.jpeg
784C4694-9234-4457-BA9D-7C4C34D3C908.jpeg
0564488E-E24B-412F-AA94-144BF35BA53A.jpeg

Hey hey mr John

These are DENSO. Service grommets for a fire wall application

The sheet metal. Knock out hole would be eactly 46mm

Do I know john. If any land cruiser used a 46mm metal hole size spec

NipponDenso service grommets

Came in private label nippn
Denso 📦

Hi Matt,

Those grommets look like the right fit for the firewall hole above the MC in late 60's fj40's that the wiring harness passes through. Fj60 has a couple that are close in size as well.

I was going to order some parts today, maybe toss a couple in my shipment and I'll test fit?

I’m thinking the same as Martin. I’m also thinking that both my ‘68 and ‘69 could use one of those grommets. Please set a pair aside for me Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom