1960 FJ28L wagon at Barrett-Jackson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations on a once in a lifetime buy. You did good and I respect that you bought it so another 28 didn't vanish. There was a time when I wondered if Toyota had really made these things and now I've got pictures of 5-7 different FJ28Ls. I can email them to you if that might help you out with parts that are missing. Post up some pictures of places where parts are missing just in case they're LV crossover parts. I am currently restoring my LV and might be able to help you out. Again congrats. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Here’s a link I started for the build. Lots of pictures on there. Have a look and let me know if you see anything that others have missed. Won’t start disassembly for another month or so just researching for now. Any and all help very much appreciated!!

As long as you don’t let this person “restore” it

As long as you don’t let this person “restore” it

I just posted that link on my thread. So disgusting. But also cool that there’s another one. Fugly as it may be!

What? You guys don’t like tuck and roll? :hillbilly:

...I particularly like the rebar mirror posts. :rofl:

Looking beyond the 1000 things that the previous "restorer" did wrong, it's amazing to see another one of these pop up for sale.

What wngrog said, utterly destroyed. From the scabbed on wiper motor box to the FJ60 tail lights and 100 other things, this vehicle just fell into the wrong hands. Someone put a lot of work into this thing, but the rebar Mirrors say it all. Love the "Pimp my ride" interior though. 😁 Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom