1960 fj25L hardtop. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d use non-ethanol. Corn‘s for eating and feeding pigs.

Have not had a update in a bit. Still brakes, still in Estes park. I have found 3 fuse boxs for the fj25. The 5 fuse set box. When I get them Monday I'll take pictures

Hi, I'm stupid. Does the f engine need lead addons for the fuel or is today's gas just fine in this old birds?

When I bought my 1969, the first owner said when unleaded gas came out, he used it. He then said his valve seats went out on #5 and #6. The machine shop installed hardened valve seats. They are still there today.

Last edited:
Fuse boxs. I thought it was just one. I got 3

Screenshot_20220503-170619_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-170616_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-170609_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220503-170614_eBay.jpg

I recall that auction. Want to part with one?

Did that SD40 purchase even take 10min? I didn’t even have time to respond to your ‘worth’ question. So the answer now is… what you paid for it 😂!

Did that SD40 purchase even take 10min? I didn’t even have time to respond to your ‘worth’ question. So the answer now is… what you paid for it 😂!
Had to cancel it. It will be back on the market soon

Last edited:
How would you all repair the hardtop of your fj? Boat shop or something?

And a 30% increase. All within a day. Must be a government operation 😂.

How would you all repair the hardtop of your fj? Boat shop or something?
Depends on what needs repair. Post pictures of what’s broken. But sounds like the fiberglass. Some fiberglass repair is easy, but yes a boat shop would be a good start for major repair.

And a 30% increase. All within a day. Must be a government operation 😂.
The guy that owns it is fighting the ebay app. I had this happen before myself selling. That's what he wants for it. Not bad for a sd40 with blue.

I don't think those are officially FJ25 fuse boxes. Looks like early FJ40 boxes maybe. The mounting bracket will say FJ25 on it.

Not saying that those won't work, just advertised wrong on Ebay IMO.

Here is block from FJ25
IMG_1285.JPG

I don't think those are officially FJ25 fuse boxes. Looks like early FJ40 boxes maybe. The mounting bracket will say FJ25 on it.

Here is block from FJ25
View attachment 3008078
These are not mine. I'm just finding things. But good catch. I need to look at mine

Here is block from FJ25
View attachment 3008078
Yes, look like what't on my 1962 FJ40, Bonnie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom