For Sale 1960 FJ-25 SA on BAT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This oddity was on eBay a little while back

This oddity was on eBay a little while back

'Oddity'......I like that :)

So many interesting things on this truck. Lol.

Wrong everything. Wrong front doors, wrong steel rims, wrong hub caps, weong dash switch locations, missing choke and throttle cable holes, wrong tail lights and brackets, wrong tailgate, wrong engine and transmission, wrong master cylinders, wrong spring shackles, wrong frame pins, front axle looks incorrect, wrong wiper motors, wrong floor pans, wrong headlight bezels and trim rings, wrong wiring harness, wrong e-brake, ect..... Very pieced together. Wrong body for the frame

Why bringatrailer would even agree to list it is beyond me. I know of several beautiful classic 40s and other classic vehicles they’ve said no to. I really don’t understand why they say yes or no to vehicles.

Why bringatrailer would even agree to list it is beyond me. I know of several beautiful classic 40s and other classic vehicles they’ve said no to. I really don’t understand why they say yes or no to vehicles.
I agree. I have tried to list rust free original paint Land Cruisers and received a no. I’m going to list a 2004 VW R32 with 54,000 original miles soon. We will see what they think about that one.

Wrong everything. Wrong front doors, wrong steel rims, wrong hub caps, weong dash switch locations, missing choke and throttle cable holes, wrong tail lights and brackets, wrong tailgate, wrong engine and transmission, wrong master cylinders, wrong spring shackles, wrong frame pins, front axle looks incorrect, wrong wiper motors, wrong floor pans, wrong headlight bezels and trim rings, wrong wiring harness, wrong e-brake, ect..... Very pieced together. Wrong body for the frame

To paraphase an old TV show:
"You can rebuild it. You have the technology. You can make it better than it was. Better, stronger, more original."
20211025_221122.jpg

But you might need a similar budget.
Maybe Sharon Stone will buy it!

I never thought in a million years that BAT would say no to nice 40s based on some of the complete crap trucks they have put on there. Must be something to do with how many they're selling or have in the queue. Some of them have been horrible. Wow. This 25 that has the really "creative" master cylinder area on the firewall as I recall. REALLY creative. Ha.

I've sold a few BMWs on BAT......and I deal with a lot of customers who have bought on BAT......most of them said one time is enough for them. I have a few that won't even look at cars on there anymore. Lol. Completely turned off by them. I've always thought that they're a big scam.....

Couple of good examples of why not to list a cruiser on bringatrailer. I know one of these (the white one) was done by elite land cruisers and ended up selling at Sotheby’s for a lot more than it was bid up to here. Green one sadly for the seller was a no reserve auction, imagine he lost his shirt in the deal it’s certainly worth a lot more than that.

Couple of good examples of why not to list a cruiser on bringatrailer. I know one of these (the white one) was done by elite land cruisers and ended up selling at Sotheby’s for a lot more than it was bid up to here. Green one sadly for the seller was a no reserve auction, imagine he lost his shirt in the deal it’s certainly worth a lot more than that.

I remember those. I think the typical BAT buyer is a guy looking for a 40.....not a 25...definitely not the place to sell them. I think you have to be pretty deep into the Land Cruiser hole to get into the 25s :)

I remember those. I think the typical BAT buyer is a guy looking for a 40.....not a 25...definitely not the place to sell them. I think you have to be pretty deep into the Land Cruiser hole to get into the 25s :)
Hey what are you saying, I'm down in a hole?? Alice In Chains is playing in my head right now... ;)

Seems like the site does best for sports cars etc. Probably time for us all to fess up that we're nerds in a niche market that's not for everyone I guess!

Hey what are you saying, I'm down in a hole?? Alice In Chains is playing in my head right now... ;)

Seems like the site does best for sports cars etc. Probably time for us all to fess up that we're nerds in a niche market that's not for everyone I guess!
I wasn't going to say it but yeah, you're DEEP down in that hole.....lol :)

Looks like some activity on the 25 on BAT......$17k I think. I forgot what it was on ebay.

The BaT sports car prices are ridiculous too.
It's good for 1st gen 4runners too.......about 30% more than what you would pay on ebay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom