For Sale 1959 FJ25 rhode island (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yankeetoys.org
That rare? You said you got extra parts?

20210627_151619.jpg

20210703_140707.jpg

I'm hoping I get the chance to school the new owner
School me all you want :) She's going to a good home and will be surrounded by a whole pile of cool LCs....very excited. I bought it for a client but like so many I buy....they usually stay with me.

I had forgotten all about this auction......random email popped up......thought I'd go have a look. Saw that there were a couple hours left.....made some bids....and here we are. Very excited.

I'll reach out to you tomorrow to make some arrangements....will go thru the auction site. Strange there was no email from them about winning the auction and the next steps.

School me all you want :) She's going to a good home and will be surrounded by a whole pile of cool LCs....very excited. I bought it for a client but like so many I buy....they usually stay with me.

I had forgotten all about this auction......random email popped up......thought I'd go have a look. Saw that there were a couple hours left.....made some bids....and here we are. Very excited.

I'll reach out to you tomorrow to make some arrangements....will go thru the auction site. Strange there was no email from them about winning the auction and the next steps.
Glad it's going to a good home

And any questions, foxfab11@gmail.com. she's a solid complete 25. Congrats

Not clear were you the current owner/seller?

For $21K it was a steal compared to that $54k hack job on eBay. Has the correct rear jump seats and front bumper which are hard to locate parts but doesn't even come close all the things that are wrong on that one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom