1947 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so now that i have your attention i was helping my very good freind and his dad move there 1947 flexible bus ( really cool). but i noticed on the back the placard says its a landcruiser who knew ? any way cool stuff thought i would share
0211091602.jpg
0211091651.jpg

more pics its a cruiser you just got to love it:clap:
0211091650.jpg
0211091707.jpg

Dude... I sooooo need the "Executive Cruiser" badge for my 60. That's some comedy right there.

Does that behemouth move under it's own power?

(the landcruiser badge can only do so much)

I like the custom jet ski trailer.:hillbilly:

cool

That is a pretty cool bus... if they are going to do a restore or custom on it, make sure they post up a link somewhere so we can all watch.

Dude... I sooooo need the "Executive Cruiser" badge for my 60. That's some comedy right there.

Those should only be put on 100s;p:rolleyes:

That is a pretty cool bus... if they are going to do a restore or custom on it, make sure they post up a link somewhere so we can all watch.
well if he does ill keep you guys posted . i tried to get him to let me have it and i would fix it up . i offerd to let him use it as often as he wanted in exchange he only chuckled;p

Great pic... Right-click Save Image As :cool:

attachment.php

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:D:Dlol thanks :clap::clap:thats funny!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Does that behemouth move under it's own power?

(the landcruiser badge can only do so much)
yes it wiil move under its own power believe it or not it has a v6 in it .....its a 403 v6 but a v6 none the less

yes it wiil move under its own power believe it or not it has a v6 in it .....its a 403 v6 but a v6 none the less
Always wondered if a 403 would fit in a LandCruiser..... now I know. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom